– Allen has left the electrical industry after working with Tangent for 14 years. Allen was an electrical estimator and Senior Project Manager for many of our clients during his time at Tangent. You may see Allen with Tangent again, as he returns on a part time basis for special projects. We wish him the best.
– Len joined Tangent in 2010 as Telecom Cabling Installation and Services Project Manager. Len formerly worked for another telecom cabling company outside of our area and was responsible for projects and service work. Please welcome Len to our team.
- Some of our technicians gather at the office for training with a new Corning fiber product.
- The end of year 2010 marked the 15th anniversary of Tangent Cable Systems, Inc. We would like to thank all our loyal clients and associates for contributing to the success and adventures we have experienced in these years. Our industry experience, reputation and competitive advantages have helped Tangent retain business and secure new clients. We thank our office staff and field technicians for their efficient performance and dedication to customer satisfaction.
Local Co-op Program
- For the 2nd year Tangent is participating in a co-op program with Delaware Vo-Tech schools. We are currently employing one high school senior from Delcastle Vo-Tech electrical trade’s class. This student was selected by his instructors to qualify for the co-op program due to his knowledge and academic performance. The program allows students to alternately work with a contractor for two weeks at a time and then attend classes for two weeks throughout their senior year. Tangent is happy to help mentor a local student towards his chosen career path.
5K Run/Walk to Fight Ovarian Cancer
- May 2012 Tangent sponsored a team of employees and family members for the 2nd year to participate in The Delaware Ovarian Cancer Foundation’s Teal Ribbon 5K Run/Walk to fight ovarian cancer on Wilmington’s Riverfront. Please help us congratulate Victoria Burton on finishing in 1st place for our group, Team Tangent and 2nd place in her age group!!
Donation of Material to Mill Creek Fire Company
- We want to be sure to share with you our sincere appreciation for your most generous donation of cabling materials. With public funding being reduced during these economic times and yet the cost to operate continuing to escalate, your donation is certainly an unselfish and kind contribution that allows our Company to continue our important undertaking. Such a gift represents a valuable investment in the community and is a tangible expression of a personal belief in and commitment to our mission. Again, thank you very much for thinking of us.
R.T., Vice President, Mill Creek Fire Company.
Boys and Girls Club of America Golf Sponsorship
- The success of the tournament would not be possible without your continued strong support and commitment to the Boys and Girls of Delaware organization. The real beneficiaries of your commitment are the members and the boys and girls who actively participate in the educational programs offered daily in our Learning Center. Your continued support is very much appreciated!! Thanks again
James L, Vice President, Boys and Girls Clubs of Delaware